domingo, 5 de junho de 2011

Carpatina doll - Erin

This is Erin, my new Carpatina doll. I've been wanting her since her release in 2009. Emma was my first doll and I loved her, so I thought I just had to have Erin. I'm glad I got her. She's pretty. I love her freckles and her beautiful red hair. The only thing I didn't like so much about her is that she doesn't have that wonderful smell I felt when I first got Emma. I really miss that... But still she's gorgeous, and I love her face, her nice smile, her wonderful hair. I love the fact that she can turn her head in many directions, because that gives many pictures options. And I think she looks great in pictures! Hope you like her as I do!


To me she's an Irish girl. Her name is Miri Eirlys Awena. She comes from Ireland and loves Celtic legends and myths. She looks like a fairy from old fairytales... Oh, and she really believes that! :D


Nenhum comentário: