domingo, 23 de outubro de 2011

My first Madame Alexander doll

Yay, my Madame Alexander doll arrived and I'm so happy! She's really pretty! I got her off Ebay, so I had to wash and clean her very well. 


I let her dry and realized her hair needed some special treatment, because it was very frizzy. She came with many braids, so I thought I'd straighten her hair to see if it would look better.


I was a bit afraid to straighten her hair because it was so thin and I wasn't sure it would hold up well. But the result was amazing! She's really got a very nice quality hair in my opinion. I wonder why these dolls aren't as expensive as American Girl dolls. I'm sure glad they're way cheaper and still they're such gorgeous dolls!

This is my sweetie after the whole process. :D


Nenhum comentário: