quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012

AG doll Caroline Abbott

This is my precious Caroline Abbott, renamed Saskia Rochipilly Rose. I love this doll so much!! I didn't think I would love her that much, because I wasn't the greatest fan of Lanie, and Caroline looks a lot like her. Somehow I fell in love with Caroline (Saskia) and, now that I have her, I think she's even more adorable than I thought! I definitely recommend her! But I admit her hair is not very easy to maintain. Her hair can be styled, but you'll need to be carefull. I also love the length of it. It's amazingly long and gorgeous!!! So here comes my dear Saskia. ;D


She's stunning!!




These are my lovely Saskia (Caroline Abbott) and her great friend Rowena (Felicity Merriman).


And Rowena (Felicity) looks adorable in Saskia's (Caroline's) outfit!


Two beautiful dolls with striking eyes! 



Nenhum comentário: