domingo, 25 de novembro de 2012

Cécile Rey - Caoimhe Genevieve

My new doll is here!! Yay!! She is Cécile Rey, renamed Caoimhe Genevieve. Her first name is pronounced "Key-va", in case you're wondering. I think she's adorable!! I love her eyes much better in person! I also like her dress much better now that I have it. I didn't like it too much at the pictures, but it is very nice and beautiful! I like her hair, but I wish it was thicker. It's very pretty though and very soft, and I love the red shades of it! I think this dolls is adorable and I hope you like her too. ;D








 

2 comentários:

krasivitsa110 disse...

Wow, she's gorgeous! Cecile is such a pretty doll. Is the first name Irish?

Julisdolls disse...

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad to know you like her! Yes, Caoimhe is an Irish name and is pronounced "kee-va". :D