sábado, 18 de janeiro de 2014

My First Sasha Doll

Hello people.

It's good to be back after a long time! The reason why I'm so happy to post here is because I got my first Sasha doll and I'm love her to bits!

I wasn't sure if I was going to like her that much, since she's a very old doll, and I didn't know what to expect. I was afraid she could smell odd, or have her loose limbs, or maybe don't have a soft hair... I would totally understand that, because I believe she's in her 40's, so how well could she be?

To my surprise I loved her the first minute I looked at her. In fact, I saw part of her hair out of the wrapping paper and I thought that looked very beautiful. When I took her out the box, I was amazed how brand new she looked! And I bond to her right away!

I took many pictures already, and she hasn't been here for a week... I believe we'll be good friends! LOL

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy her! 








Now after the first bath and hair washing:


The sun in Brazil is really bright!


 Trying new outfits.




 So this is my new Sasha doll (renamed Carmel Solveig).




Nenhum comentário: