quinta-feira, 27 de março de 2014

My New Sasha Doll

This is my newest doll, although she's probably the oldest of all my dolls... lol. She's a very cute brunette Sasha, but I was very shocked when I first tried to manage her hair. I always wash the hair of all "used" dolls I buy off Ebay. So I took her immediately to the sink and poured water and detergent on her hair, because there was a bad spot on the top of her head and I wanted to clean it first. To my surprise, big clumps of her hair started to fall out... It just seemmed like it was never going to stop... Then I thought, oh well, I'll have to keep brushing and brushing untill it stops falling out or untill there's no more hair left. I still had a hope the hair shedding could stop at some point. Now she looks like that:




Now I really like her, but I have better plans for her... I'm planning on getting a wif for her. I have a spare wig here which I think will be just perfect for her!! I can't wait to try it and take some pictures. Next time, I'll show you how she looks with her new wig. For now, you can see how she looks with the hair that's left on her head... :D







I hope you like my new Sasha doll! :D 

Nenhum comentário: