quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

Cécile and Marie-Grace

Finally AG released the two new historical girls. I don't know about you, but I was kind of disappointed with them. At first I had the impression I was seeing Sonali and Elizabeth again. I also didn't like their outfits too much. I don't like either those underwears or those boots.

I liked the fact that Marie-Grace has a new face mold. I wish AG would have more face mold options. Marie-Grace's hair is cute, but looks a lot like Elizabeth's. Well, at least it's a beautiful hair. For those who didn't get the chance to buy Elizabeth, this would be a great opportunity. That's not my case because I already have Elizabeth, so I expected to see a different kind of doll.

Cécile is cute, but not as much as she could be. I think she would look a lot better with amber eyes instead of those green eyes, that I think didn't fit her quite well. Maybe we can get used to it. But I sure think amber eyes would look much better for her. I like her hair though, it's pretty.

I would love to see somebody's "real" picture of them because AG's photos are not as accurate sometimes. I'm still hoping Marie-Grace's eyes are not the same blue color as Elizabeth's. They seem a bit different to me, but it may be the lightning, so I don't know. Wish they were of a different blue. Let's see.

These are the new girls and some outfits that I liked. 



What about you? Did you like them?
I would love to hear your opinion. :D











Nenhum comentário: