sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

MAG # 55 and MAG # 24 - Comparisons

Some people say MAG 55 and MAG 24 look alike. I also thought they did, but after I got MAG 55 I don't think so anymore. I know they have some things in common, but that doesn't make they look so similar.

The first difference I want to point out is the hair. They seem to have the same amount of hair, but MAG 55's hair is thinner and feels more like a real hair. 


MAG 55's hair is curlier, and MAG 24's hair is wavier.



MAG 55 has rosier lips than any other AG doll. She's unique. 


MAG 55 has feather eyebrows, and MAG 24 has linear eyebrows. 


They both have freckles and are very beautiful dolls! I had MAG # 24, and now I'm very happy I got MAG # 55. She's so pretty, and they're both so much worth having!

This is my cute MAG # 24:



And this is my sweet MAG # 55:






Nenhum comentário: