segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2011

Cécile and Marie-Grace

Ok, I was looking again at the new historical girl dolls and I'm having another opinion about them. Actually I think they are cute.

I love the fact that Marie-Grace does not have the same blue eyes as Elizabeth's and she also has a different color hair. Her eyes are like blue-green and her hair is not blond, but a very light brown. And her face mold is beautiful if you look carefully.

I'm also starting to like Cécile's green eyes and her pretty hair. I suppose I'll like those new AG dolls whenever I see more of her real pictures. I don't like AG photos because I think they don't show the dolls really well. I saw a few pictures of them on Ebay, and that's why I have a second opinion about them. Now I think they look really cute! Haha... I knew it would happen... ;D

 

Nenhum comentário: